Our face is the most important organ for our self-recognition.We women love to make our faces look beautiful. We put on makeup on our face because makeup to enhance our outer appearance. Research shows that are the primary two reasons for doing makeup. One is to look more confident and attractive, and another one is those who use makeup to make them look noticeable because they feel insecure about their outer appearance.That’s why here I will be writing about the process of makeup for beginners.
There are various types of makeup products like more than twenty types of makeup products you can find in the market. Such aslipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, face powder, concealer, a primer for eyes and face, foundation, bronzer, blush, lip gloss, highlighter, mascara, and many more. These products are used in different parts of our face.
As many of you don’t know how to use makeup or a beginner in using makeup, there are some facts you need to know about doing makeup.
Basic makeup list
Just like I said above, there are some facts you need to know about makeup, like what type of products you should use and where to use those products, and so more. First, I will write about what products you need in your makeup set box.
Products you need in your make up kit
When you go to the market to makeup products, you might get confused about what you need to buy. Even once, I used to get confused too. So, I have divided all the makeup products into three categories:face, eyes, and lips.
1. For Face: You need a primer for your face because it blends the foundation very perfectly. As a beginner, you can also skip this. But if you have pores, oily and dry skin, or any other skin problems, you should use a primer.
And the next product is the foundation. While choosing a foundation, you need to choose it according to your skin type. And you also need to be sure about your skin tone.
Concealer is used to hide your acne, dark circles, and to contour your skin. It would help if you also chose face powder according to your skin color.
If you are using less foundation, you need to use face powder, so your makeup does not spoil. Buy a palette that has blush and darker shade contour. Blush your cheeks to look more pretty. And you can also contour your skin to give itsshape. At last, you need a highlighter to shine your face.
2. For Eyes: As you are a beginner so you don’t need to play with eyeshadow. You have to be basic in this. So, buy a nude eye shadow. Use a black eyeliner to brighten your eyes. To finish your eye look use mascara. It will extend your eyelashes more.
3. For Lips: Choose your lipstick wisely because not all the lipstick shades will match with your skin tone. And you also need a lip liner to shape your lips.
That’s all the makeup products you should use as a beginner. When you become a pro at makeup, then you can also buy more makeup products. Later on, you will understand all the uses of various products you need for a perfect makeup look.
And now, I will give some simple makeup tips that you can follow while doing makeup. These tips are necessary for every kind of makeup, whether it’s beginner or advance. It doesn’t matter what look you are going for these are some basic things you should always do.
- Use a moisturizer before applying makeup. It will save your skin from unwanted acne. You can also use sunscreen cream.
- Try to do your brows and eyes firstbefore applying the foundation. Because if you screw up your eyes, you don’t have to redo it.
- Figure out your eyebrows shape with a pencil. Brush your brows and then carefully draw your eyebrows.
- This tip will help you to keep a clean line and also where your eye shadow should go. You definitely need a tape for this hack. Take a piece of tape and put it in the corner in the outside of your eye. Then apply your eye shadow and your eyeliner carefully.
- After doing your eyes, apply foundation in your face. Under your eyes, on the forehead, and in the chin. And blend it with a brush.
- This hack will make your skin look more youthful. Use some moisturizer in your concealer before applying it. It will keep your skin hydrated.
- Use the previous hack in your lips too if you have discoloration. It will make all of these in one color.
- Don’t use shimmer or highlighter if you have oily skin. Cause it will make your skin shinier.So, use matte blush if you have oily skin.
- Apply highlighter by tapping with your hand. Apply it on your cheekbones, under your brow bone and middle of your nose.
As you can see, these are pretty simple and basic processes you can maintain in the beginning. The more you put makeup on your face, the better you get at it. And then you will notice you are doing all these things naturally. But for a beginner, these are pretty essential tips you need to follow.
So, there you go; if you are a total beginner and don’t know how to put makeup, this will surely help you get started. With this makeup for beginners guide, you can start off buying makeup products and try experimenting with new looks every now and then. And without even realizing it, you will be doing makeup like professionals within no time at all.
Related: 8 Must-have Makeup Kit For Beginners