You might be surprised but your color can be changed because of the diet that you eat. If you suddenly change your diet to vegan then you may also experience the change in color of your eyes. Such are the claims of Kristina who is a famous blogger.
While doing research we found about her claiming that her brown eyes were converted to bluish green some days after she became a vegan.
Many other incidents were reported which begs us to ask the question can diet change eye color? If diet can change the color of your eye it is important to know which foods can do that and is it harmful to us.
What does the changing of eye color mean?
According to Kristina, her blue colored eyes symbolizes that the cells are generating. It is believed that her natural brown colors were signs of impurities in her body. She claims that all these changes happened when she started her raw vegan diet.
She also claimed that eating the raw vegan diet has cured her hyperglycemia. She says that our eyes can represent all the toxic and poisonous things that are present in our body. She is an example of her eye color is an example of a raw diet eye color change before and after.
Other than this incident, some other foods can change the color of your eye and skin as well.
Some Foods That Can Cause Eye Color to Change
Certain foods are believed to change the color of your eyes. There are various reasons which enable these foods to change the color of the eyes. If you are wondering how to change eye color naturally with food then your answer is as follows.
1. Uva Ursi Tea: Our emotions can cause the color of our eyes to change. Uva Ursi Tea has the power to make us feel very relaxed. As a result of relaxation, our eyes appear to be brighter in color. Uva Ursi Tea has other qualities as well. It can treat the urinary infection as well. This is a rare tea that changes eye color.
It is also known for the treatment of various types of skin diseases. It can also be used for the treatment of arthritis.
2. Honey: Honey is a very delicious treat and maybe just some of the rare foods that are both sweet and healthy. It can also make the color of your eyes bright. If you keep using honey in your daily diet then the color of your eyes would get brighter.
Honey can keep the acid reflux in your body neutral. It can also be used to ease the pain from any kind of wounds or burns.
3. Spinach: Spinach is also one of the foods that can change the color of your eyes. It contains zeaxanthin and carotenoids lutein which gives the eyes its youthfulness. Spinach contains a lot of iron. The color of the eyes turns brighter because of the presence of iron.
Spinach is also a very healthy vegetable that can reduce stress levels. It also has other essential nutrients that are very beneficial for the growth of our bodies.
4. Fish: Fish is a very good source of protein and vitamins. Fish contain vitamins of all types. It also contains minerals like calcium and magnesium that are essential for our body. Consuming fish regularly can change the color of your eyes permanently.
5. Chamomille tea: This tea has many properties that can improve the overall health of the body. Consuming Chamomille tea regularly can decrease the stress levels in our body quickly. It can make the color of your eyes brighter by giving it a warmer hue.
It has many medicinal properties too. It can be used to treat sunburns and other scars.
6. Olive Oil: Olive oil can be used to treat many diseases naturally. But it can also change the color of your eyes. It can produce a soft hue in the color of our eyes.
It can also be used to remove any joint pains that you might have. It can also be used as an organic moisturizer.
7. Onions: Onions can cause a change in the color of your eyes and also your skin. If you consume onion regularly the color can stay permanently. Onion has many qualities that are very useful for our bodies.
8. Nuts: Nuts can be very helpful for you and your health. It is a very good source of nutrition and you can add them easily to your diet. Some nuts like almonds are very low in calories but they contain protein and fiber both. Nuts can also make changes in the color of your eyes. They can make the color of your eyes lighter than it was before.
9. Meats: Meat is rich in protein and also contains other necessary nutrients. Meat also can change the color of the iris if you consume it regularly.
You can add meat easily in your diet and it is very healthy for you if you don’t overeat. Your body needs a sufficient amount of meats to function properly.
10. Ginger: Ginger is known very well for all the medicinal properties that it possesses. It can be used to reduce muscle aches. The consumption of ginger regularly can change the color of your eyes.
Should I be afraid of the color change of our eyes
The most important question after can diet change eye color would be if I should be worried about the color change. There is nothing to worry about as the color changes indicate no sign of danger to your health. The color of our eyes can be affected by the mood which is affected by the foods that we eat often.
Can diet change eye color is a very mysterious question and it is interesting to know more about it. Some people believe that the color of the eyes can be an overall indication of the health of us. More researches are being conducted to find out more about this topic.
Related: Does A High Carb Low Fat Diet Actually Work? – A Complete Guide For Weight Loss