Who does not love drinking tea? If someone claims that you can lose weight while sipping this delicious beverage, would you believe him? Well, it is very accurate. Tea is popular worldwide not only as a refreshment drink but also for its herbal values.
Scientific researches have proved that drinking tea can reduce heart disease and cell damage rates. Besides, this hot beverage helps melting down your extra pounds. That is why the fat burning tea recipe has gone viral over the past decades.
Here I will include a homemade fat burning tea recipe that will help you lose your weight.
10 Most Effective Fat Burning Tea:
1. Green tea
Green tea is most popular among health enthusiasts. The drink is considered as one of the best ways of losing extra fat.
The hot beverage is rich with antioxidants such as catechins, which increases body metabolism and eventually decreases body weight. Drinking green tea every day for 12 weeks will burn 3.3 kg or 7.3 pounds of body fat.
▪ Fennel seeds
▪ Green tea grinds
1. Take all the ingredients in a pot.
2. Put the pot in the burner.
3. Boil the water for a few minutes.
4. Turn off the flame when the color of the water changes.
5. Now serve the hot beverage.
2. Black tea
Black tea is high in oxidants and flavones, which can reduce your weight in a few weeks. It is the most effective tummy fat burning tea you can drink every day.
▪ Black tea grinds
▪ Brown sugar
1. Put the water in a pot for boiling.
2. Add black tea grinds.
3. Cover the pot with a lid.
4. Wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Now pour the tea in the cup.
6. Add sugar if you want.
3. Rooibos tea
Rooibos tea is not only known for its medical benefits but also for its great taste. This herb grows in South Africa. They believe that this caffeine free, high oxidant hot beverage can fight cancer and protect the heart, liver, or brain. Also, they claim that rooibos tea works perfectly for burning body fats.
▪ Rooibos tea leaves
1. Start boiling the water in a pot.
2. Now put off the burner and let the water cool off.
3. Add rooibos tea leaves in the water.
4. Leave it for 3 minutes.
5. Strain the tea for drinking.
4. Oolong tea
Oolong tea is an ancient Chinese traditional tea that contains oxidants and promotes thermogenesis. The tea can be a great help in your weight loss journey. Several studies have proven that drinking oolong tea every day for six weeks will burn your extra fats.
▪ Oolong tea powder
1. Make a cup of hot water.
2. Mix oolong tea powder in the water.
3. Steep the mixture for 15 minutes.
4. Strain the tea before drinking.
5. Herbal tea
A cup of herbal tea is the perfect combination of herbs, fruits, and spices. Though its effects on weight loss are not proven directly, the hot beverage has other health benefits.
Various types of herbal tea recipes are available. Among those, the following fat burning tea recipe will definitely work.
▪ Green tea grind
▪ Cinnamon bark
▪ Ginger slice
▪ Lemon slice
1. Put the water on low heat. Wait until you see the small bubbles at the bottom of the pot.
2. Place all the ingredients in a strainer.
3. Pour hot water over the strainer in a cup.
5. Steep for 3 minutes.
6. Mint tea
Peppermint tea is quite popular as it can boost the digestive system and help in reducing the extra body fat. The hot beverage can curb unwanted hunger and increase body metabolism. Its taste and aroma will also refresh both your body and mind.
▪ Chopped peppermint
1. Take water and chopped peppermint in a pot.
2. Boil the mixture for 5 minutes.
3. Strain it in the cup.
4. Add honey if you want.
7. Pu-erh tea
Experts often recommend drinking Pu-erh tea as it has various medical values. The hot drink can keep the blood pressure in control. Also, drinking this tea every day for 3 months will help you lose 2.2 pounds or 1 kg.
▪ Pu-erh tea leaves
1. Make a cup of hot water.
2. Collect the Pu-erh tea leaves.
3. Put them in the pot.
4. Stir the mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into another cup through a filter.
8. White tea
White tea is quite different from other hot beverages. The tea has a considerable amount of catechins, which break down the fat cells and enhance the weight loss process. Also, it is fully loaded with oxidants and polyphenols.
▪ White tea bag
▪ Cranberry juice
1. Put the white tea bag in a cup of hot water.
2. Steep for 3 minutes.
3. Discard the ta bag.
4. Add honey and cranberry juice.
5. Now stir the mixture.
9. Cayenne pepper tea
Cayenne pepper tea has a unique taste that will satisfy your taste bud. This hot beverage is the product of different healthy items.
The tea improves your blood pressure and heart condition but also helps you lose weight.
1. Peel and slice the ginger.
2. Put the water for boiling.
3. Pour the water in a cup.
4. Cool off the hot water.
5. Add some lemon juice in it.
6. Put some cayenne pepper in the cup.
7. Stir the mixture.
10. The ultimate fat burning tea recipe
I have shared the top tea recipes for weight loss. Here is another one that may help you melt your body fats.
▪ Dandelion tea bag
▪ Cranberry juice
1. First of all, boil a cup of water.
2. Put the dandelion tea bag in hot water.
3. Discard the teabag.
4. Add cranberry juice and lemon juice in the boiling water.
5. You can add honey for sweetness.
6. Now stir the mixture and enjoy the hot beverage.
Tea of any kind has its distinctive health benefits. The hot beverage can play a significant role in your weight loss journey if you choose the right recipe. So, replace your high carb beverages with this sweet and healthy drink today.